So its been a solid two weeks since I've blogged so I decided that I'm probably getting over due on a post. So here I am! Hopefully this wont just turn out to be a ramble, but something actually worth reading for the two or so people who check this sucker out daily. So today while I was catching up on my weekly TV shows I decided to do something about my Europe obsession as its gotten a lot worse since the Olympics started. Check it out.
So, in order it goes London, Barcelona, Lisbon, Madrid, Rome, Rio (I know its not in Europe but with that view how could I not throw it in there?) Venice, Athens, and finally Paris! I thought about making another one with more destinations but lets be real, being a college kid and all there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford any of these trips so I think I'll just keep the list short as to not get my hopes up too much...but it doesn't hurt to dream right?
I suppose now would be the time when I link this to my medical career that really hasn't even started yet. So a couple weeks ago I thought about the possibility of joining the peace corp. I like to help people, and I want to be a doctor, so why not put the two together and join the peace corp? Travel the world helping people with my newly found knowledge? That seems like an offer I can't turn down. I'm really hoping that one of my bestest friends in the world will go with me! Megan Schultz (http://quarterafterthree.blogspot.com/), will you join the peace corp with me? :)
Hopefully I didn't bore you too much, but all in all I love to travel, and I love Europe.
***Not to self (since this is more for myself than anyone else) First thought of joining the peace corp: July, 2012.

Uhhhh OF COURSE I will go with you!!
ReplyDeleteI thought you might say that :) If we don't get to travel Europe we can always take trips together just like we were talking about the other day at your house. We'll all be best friends forever!
ReplyDelete