Sunday, January 6, 2013


Boy am I completely overdue for a blog post. Like just about any long term project I've ever started in my life I go from being obsessed with the ideas turning in my head to never touching it so this is my attempt at keeping this post going. Currently I'm sitting on my couch waiting for my mom to tell me BLT's are ready and  also doing my best to make it look like I actually have an idea of what I'm going to write in this post. I guess I could fill you all in on my first semester of college? One word. HELL. Not only was I completely miserable at my college of choice but I also was struggling with the second hardest class campus has to offer. Evolution and Ecology. Going into college I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park but looking back on it there was no way I could prepare for hours upon hours of studying the diversity of conifer trees or the difference between certain types of spiders. I know my little description of myself tells you all that I'm a biology major memorizing the scientific names of all the animals and plants known to man defiantly wasn't my drink of choice. I managed to pull off a very embarrassing B- in the class after getting a D+ on the final. Slow clap for me everyone.

So... I ended up going to the Badger Basketball game against Penn State and I don't remember what I was writing last Thursday so I'll comb through this later and continue this another day. I guess we'll just consider this the prelude.

No comments:

Post a Comment